I found this great website SuperMomMomments. She has great ideas for a Tangled birthday party. One of her ideas I liked was her party invitations.
Going from that, this is what I came up with.
- First I found a coloring book picture of the Tangled tower online.
- I used the Silhouette program to trace the image and them simplified it to a silhouette.
- I used some gorgeous metallic purple scrapbook paper to cut the image out.
- I braided three strands of DMC embroidery floss to create a 5 inch long braid and tied it with a purple strand of embroidery floss.
- I taped the hair to the back of the tower.
- I then printed the invitation on a light purple cardstock using the silhouette program.
- Lastly I glued the tower onto the invitation.
If you would like a copy of the files for the Silhouette cutting machine, please leave a message with your e-mail address and I will send them to you. Please use them for personal use only.
If you don't have a silhouette cutting machine, I would gladly cut some out for you for a small price. Please check out my Etsy shop here. If there aren't any towers currently listed, please contact me and I can create a custom listing just for you.