Friday, June 12, 2009

Purple Flower Girl Dresses


My brother got married in June. My mother, my sister-in-law, and I each made a purple dress for 3 little flower girls for the wedding. The top layer is a sheer purple which shows the glittery light purple layer underneath it. I finished sewing this dress the Tuesday before the wedding on Friday.

The following day, I went into preterm labor and had a baby 5 weeks early. Luckily our baby was born healthy and well. After a couple days in the hospital, I was released from the hospital on the day of my brother's wedding. Unfortunately I missed the morning ceremony in the LDS temple, yet I was able to go to the garden reception that evening.

The night before the wedding, my mom stayed up and made a teeny-tiny purple dress for my preemie baby. We guess my baby wanted to come early to be apart of the wedding and get an adorable purple dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment