Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy






I haven't been posting a lot lately because I have been busy with my ETSY shop. Turns out the ruffle bum onesies are a huge hit. I have some fun new ones in the shop along with some leg warmers.
It was so hot outside when I took the pictures for the leg warmers. My baby was really good and happy while I was taking pictures of her. My 3 year old wanted some attention too so I took pictures of her next. She is such a poser! She'd run to a spot and say "CHEESE!" and strike a pose. We had tons of fun taking these pictures although it was really hot. To say "THANKS" for being such great sports, we had some big popsicles when we got done.

The leg warmers are supper cute and I have more styles coming. Check them out in my ETSY shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment