Sunday, May 1, 2011

Minnie Mouse Ruffle Bum Outfits

I made some adorable Minnie Mouse Ruffle Bum Pants Outfits for my girls for our recent trip to Disneyland. I love how cute they turned out. The hot pink shirts and black pants looked great. I used to have ruffle bum Minnie Mouse outfits in the Dreaming of Stitches shop. However, it is tricky to find the right size of black pants. I love making these cute outfits, but will offer them as custom orders and will work with you to get you exactly what you want. Please contact me for custom a custom order of these cute outfits if you are interested.

Cute little ruffle bums waiting to go on It's a Small World.
I am going to start offering a couple ruffle bum pants outfits which are read to ship. Look for the whale and watermelon in the shop in the next couple days. Both are offered in 18 M only.
I love to do the ruffle pants outfits, but am limited to seasonal colors and sizes in the stores. Please contact me for custom orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment