Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Olaf's "In Summer" Frozen Birthday Party

 My daughter and her friend wanted a Frozen Birthday party in June.  So we decided it would be fun to do an Olaf "In Summer" combined birthday party.

The kids were invited to come in their swimsuits.  We had a kiddie pool, slip and slide, and other fun water games for them to play.  We also had my mother's professional ice shaver for some great snow cones.

My friend made this amazing Olaf stand up from a box.  The kids all loved him and had to have their pictures taken with him.


She also made this great Olaf piñata from three balloons and pipe cleaners.  Isn't she amazing?




I made a cake using fondant for the first time ever.  It was actually very easy.  


Using the left over fondant, I rolled little Olaf snowmen for the tops of the cupcakes.  For those who have more time, you can really make them look a lot more like Olaf with a few more details.



#InSummer #Frozen #Olaf #Birthdayparty

3 comments:

  1. Woah!I'am enjoying the reading this website. It's simple,yet effective.I must say you have done a very good job with this.Thanks for sharing.
    Check here
    Blog
    News

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an Amazing Blog. Really like this article..Thank u for sharing this amazing recipes with us. Keep continuing to write a blog.
    News
    Internet
    Check out your url


    ReplyDelete