Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Makia Creations

I have been attending a cute craft night at my sister-in-law's house. This month I made this super cute reversible picture holder. The crafts come from a company called Makia Creations. They make crafting simple by providing all the materials for group craft nights. The best part is you get to choose your own craft and don't have to do what everyone else is doing, although you will wish you could do them all. Check them out here: http://www.makiacreations.com/Shop



I have realized that I have turned into my mother!!! Yikes! I hated digital cameras for the longest time because my mom always took a gazillion photos and NEVER printed them. I hate that. I like to be able to see the pictures. Well, I print my pictures, just as 12 by 12 digital scrapbook pages. When I went looking for some cute pictures of my family that I could put in this picture frame, I realized that I didn't have any good recent photos of my oldest daughter. I NEED to make a trip to Costco to get some recent photos printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment