Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My new toy

I have been busy lately learning how to use my new toy. I got a Silhouette Machine for Christmas! Yea! Well, actually I had to wait until January 16th to get it because Christmas was postponed until my dad got back from Africa.

Last week I worked on the basics of the program and cutting regular paper. I also got some sketching pens that I played around with.

Yesterday I figured out how to cut vinyl. I made this quick sign for my wall. Please don't look at the pictures. They are really out of date.

Today I learned how to print and cut. I printed some super cute THANK YOU cards for customers of my shop. I love how they turned out. However it took me a while to get it right. I also printed and cut some "Dave's Homemade Ice Cream" stickers for my sister-in-law to put on some ice cream cups.

Oh the fun stuff to come!!! Yea!

http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment